The Solfeggio frequencies are the original musical scale used in Gregorian chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist. These ancient Christian chants, and their soothing spiritual overtones, were believed to infuse great spiritual blessings and transformation, when sung in harmony.
The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:
1. UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear (the 1st Chakra)
2. RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change (the 2nd Chakra)
3. MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (the 3rd Chakra)
4. FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships (the 4th Chakra)
5. SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition (the 5th Chakra)
6. LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order (the 6th Chakra)
In an “East meets West” coincidence, these Solfeggio frequencies correspond to the Chakra frequencies, with the 7th Chakra vibrating at 963 Hz. We use these Chakra balancing Solfeggio frequencies as the binaural beats and isochronic tones, to help heal body, mind and soul.
Tibetan Singing Bowls
In Tibetan Buddhist practice, Tibetan Singing Bowls are used for meditation, trance and prayer. Some experts say Tibetan Singing Bowls were used for meditation, while others say they were magical tools for transformation of self and of matter. Personally, I think it is both, and that is why I primarily use Chakra balancing Tibetan Singing Bowls to produce the magical and transformative Chakra sounds used in my binaural beat Chakra meditation CDs, MP3s and videos.
The old, traditional Tibetan Singing Bowls were made out of an amalgam of the Seven Alchemical Metals, which correspond to:
The organic and otherworldly sounds are unrivaled for inducing a trance state, and by using Tibetan Singing Bowls that are attuned to the various Chakras, near magical transformations body, mind and soul can be achieved.