“Music is the universal language of mankind.”
Throughout human history, music has had the power to transform, mentally, spiritually and physically. Now we are rediscovering what the ancients have known for centuries, music has the power to heal.
Dr. Assad Meymandi published an article in the The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) in 2009:
“Since ancient times, music has been recognized for its therapeutic value. Greek physicians used flutes, lyres, and zithers to heal their patients. They used vibration to aid in digestion, treat mental disturbance, and induce sleep. Aristotle (373–323 BCE), in his famous book De Anima, wrote that flute music could arouse strong emotions and purify the soul. Ancient Egyptians describe musical incantations for healing the sick.”
We identify sound frequencies by using a unit of measurement called “Hertz”. Hertz measures sound as 1 vibrational cycle per second. Since ancient times, at least 7 of these sound healing frequencies, associated with the energy centers of the body, the Chakras, were used to heal.
Simply by listening daily to Chakra healing music, you could…
- Root Chakra (396Hz) Eliminate unhealthy emotional fears, and feelings of guilt and shame.
- Sacral Chakra (417Hz) Reduce recurring negative life cycles, such as addictions to drugs, alcohol and poor diet, as well as procrastination and lethargy. Increase your sense of creativity and productivity.
- Solar Plexus Chakra (528Hz) Transform your feelings of stress and anxiety into a peaceful sense of bliss, creating the ideal environment for your body to repair itself.
- Heart Chakra (639Hz) Foster peace and forgiveness in your personal and professional relationships. Experience a sense of joy and profound peace.
- Throat Chakra (741Hz) Gain self awareness, and the self confidence to express your truth, through writing, speech and song.
- Third Eye Chakra (852Hz) Revel in the purely spiritual frequency, connect to the divine love of humankind, and open the Third Eye.
- Crown Chakra (963 Hz) Awaken to an ascended sense of the Divine, create a solid connection to your Higher Self, higher vision and awakening.
You can listen to these pure, Chakra healing Solfeggio tones by using tuning forks or Tibetan or Crystal Singing Bowls. These are simple and meditative instruments to play for yourself, or to share the healing tones with others. For a more personal and private experience, you can also use an MP3 or phone app with the healing tones.
Connecting to the etheric vibrations of spirit, through the use of healing and spiritual sound and music, is a profound and purposeful means to self healing through the emotional aspects of spirit, uplifting the body, mind and spirit to a higher consciousness of self.